5 Card Cash Numbers
These are the latest Live 5 Card Cash Numbers plus past results from the last six draws of this game. Click the "View Prize Payout" link underneath the latest result to see the number of winners and the prizes that were won in the latest draw.
5 Card Cash is only available only in the state of Kentucky and is drawn every day. There are two ways to win on 5 Card Cash, which means you could be in line to claim an Instant Win at the time of purchase as well as a cash prize on the Daily Draws.
You don’t have to have any card experience or knowledge either, as card selections are automatically chosen for you when you buy your ticket. Nightly draws take place every evening at around 11 pm ET.
How to Play
- Only one 5 Card Cash play is printed per ticket which costs $2 each.
- Daily Draw prizes can be won, worth up to $100,000, with additional Instant Win prizes possible of up to $5,000!
- The game is easy to play as a Quick Pick play selects five different card symbols from a virtual pack of 52 cards per ticket. You win cash depending on how many symbols you match up to the draw.
- Match 2 - 5 card symbols for a win on the Daily Draw.
- Match up winning poker hands for a win on the Instant Win.
- There are no Multi-draw or Play-it-again options with this game.
Claiming your Prize
- Instant Wins can be claimed straight away and draw wins can be claimed the next business day after the draw.
- Only one prize can be claimed per Instant Win (the highest or top-ranked), with the same applying to the Dail Draw.
- 5 Card Cash prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the relevant draw.
- Only valid tickets are accepted as proof of a win.
The odds of winning on the Daily Draw, followed by the 5 Card Cash Instant Win are given in the following tables:
|5 matches||$100,000||1 in 2,598,960|
|4 matches||$500||1 in 11,059|
|3 matches||$25||1 in 240|
|2 matches||$3||1 in 16|
Ace, King, Queen, Jack and 10 of the same suit
|1 in 649,740|
Any 5 card symbols in consecutive rank of the same suit
|1 in 72,193|
|$200||4 of a Kind
4 card symbols of the same rank
|1 in 4,165|
Any 3 of a kind + a pair
|1 in 694|
Any 5 card symbols of the same suit
|1 in 509|
Any 5 card symbols in consecutive rank not all of the same suit
|1 in 255|
|$5||3 of a Kind
Any 3 card symbols of the same rank
|1 in 47|
2 pairs of card symbols of the same rank
|1 in 21|
|Free Play||Pairs of Eight or Better
2 Eights, 2 Nines, 2 Tens, 2 Jacks, 2 Queens, 2 Kings, or 2 Aces
|1 in 4.4|